Round Soffit / Under Eave Vent – Plastic – 4inch
- Viewable fascia is made of paintable ABS plastic with UV protection
- Fascia can be rotated after installation, and includes integrated screen for pest control
- Tube portion is made of polypropylene for superior weather performance and longevity of use
- includes a built-in weighted backdraft damper – damper is removable for use as an intake vent.
- Offers multiple mounting holes and built with a “hose grabber” to hold flex tube in place with the longest stem length available
- available in brown, beige and white fascia
- Sized for connections 4 inches in diameter
Questions and answers of the customers
My present soffit vents are 3 inch. The sofit is 25 ft up. I do not want to expand the exiting 3 inch holes to 4 inches in diameter.
Do you make a vent for a 3 inch hole?
Q My present soffit vents are 3 inch. The sofit is 25 ft up. I do not want to expand the exiting 3 ...... Read more answer nowAsked on April 16, 2021 10:15 amA
We do not - however, we do make a 3 inch to 4 inch adapter that can be used with this soffit vent to take it down to a 3" opening, this can be found on our website here:
So...if it hangs underneath the soffit, the damper is spring loaded to close when the bathroom exhaust fan is off...am I correct?
Q So...if it hangs underneath the soffit, the damper is spring loaded to close when the bathroom ex...... Read more answer nowAsked on November 2, 2020 3:45 pmA
While it is not spring loaded, the damper is slightly weighted on one end that rests on a small peg, closing the damper until the force of the exhaust pivots the damper open.