Duct Increaser / Reducer – Galvanized
$14.95 – $54.95
- Quality constructed in heavy-duty 26 gauge galvanized steel
- Maintains the CFM rate and maximizes air flow in longer duct runs by decreasing the duct size
- Best used in tighter spaces with low air volume
- Comes in a range of sizes from 4 inch x 3 inch up to 18 inch x 16 inch diameter
- Aluminum version is also available
Questions and answers of the customers
What is the total height of IR10? 10x8 reducer
Q What is the total height of IR10? 10x8 reducer answer nowAsked on February 21, 2021 9:47 pmA
Total height for all diameters is going to be 3-1/2"
2" height for the larger end, 1" height on the smaller end
Would the “in” be a female and the “out”be a male size, or should both sides have a male/crimped section of duct inserted?
Q Would the “in” be a female and the “out”be a male size, or should both sides have a male/crimped ...... Read more answer nowAsked on February 18, 2021 12:02 pmA
The increaser/reducers are nominally sized, so both ends would be female. If need be, you could change this by crimping one or both ends of the reducer.